Spider’s: Train of Thought Thursday
Since Train of Thought Thursday was such a success, and I KNEW you all would be waiting for one today, who am I to disappoint!
This time, it is a little different – and I think this will not only draw out the East/Left coast thing but also the North/South/Midwest/New England thing also. All you need to do is answer the question and tell us where you are from or where you live… As easy as falling off a log backwards on a warm summer afternoon after a couple of Margaretas!
– What do you call the place you go to buy uncooked food – such as a Publix, Safeway, Giant or Piggly-Wiggly? (Not what the name of your store is, but the generic name for this kind of establishment. I wasn’t clear – sorry about that…)
– What do you call the metal thing you push around the said store to put your purchases in?
– When they put the purchases in container to take home, and for the sake of argument you said “paper”, what do you call them?
– You purchased a carbonated beverage to drink when you get home – what do you call it?
– You put the purchases away and you sit on the piece of furniture in front of the TV that seats more than one person, what do you call it?
– And for MiKell, what do you call your mid-day meal and what do you call your evening meal that you prepare with the items purchased from the said establishment?